Sunday, April 17, 2011

Summary of weekend.

Friday , 15.4.2011
It should be the most happy day in a week.
Bt due to sumthg happened on thursday , It was a sad friday.
Bt it's ok now ! ^^
I am happy that we solved it..=D

Saturday , 16.4.2011
Took part in school merentas desa ! =D
Woke up 5.30 early in the morning.
To prepare , and wait for my mum fetch me to Mr.Loke's house ~
Becoz his mum will fetch us go to Taman Metropolitan.
On the way goin , raining ! -.-
Reached ther bout 6.30+
Saw many student taking an umbrella and stand ther waiting . LOL !
Rain start becum small at 7.00+
Done sum warm up and aerobic dance before the race..
Aerobic dance is excited ! =DD
The sky was seem ok whn the racing started .
Bt after we end it , rain agn.. -.-
Bt the stupid skol , din do any anouncement beside see the student was get wet . WTF ?!
Many student started to call their parents to fetch thm.
Traffic jam along the way bck , the ppl in the car oso get wet .
It is cold ! ><
After waiting for bout 45 min , finally we reached Mr.Loke's house.
Called mum fetch me bck .
-------------------------------------------------
Noon went to Plaza Low Yat .
For survey the price of HP G42.
Buy for me ?
Nope ! My sis will own it.. -.-
Spented bout 2+ hrs ther .
And went to TS .
For wat ? Secret it is..=D
Bck home on 7.00..
Tired day ~~

Sunday , 17.4.2011
Woke up 8.00 am.
Brush teeth , thn go to aunt hse for breakfast .
After breakfast , go aunt hse . NERF time !
I shooted Justin Bieber's head ! xD
Accuracy 100% man ! xDD
While , it is fun ~
Lunch at Taipei Walker.
Quite ok.
Sent Uncle Garry to bus stop on the way bck.
They are goin bck singapura today .
All the Best ! :D
--------------------------------------------------------
U are alwaz by my side i knew that .
I promised . I did ~ =)

No comments: