Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Band Camp 2011

Juz back from band camp
I had a great time at ther wit band member..(Y)
I enjoyed the camp well !
When I juz enter the camp , I feel weird LOL.xD
Goin for colourguard training..
Wow ! I'm excited , it was fun ! =D
Spinning for bout 1000 times when training..~
Had pizza for dinner ytd..kaka..
1st time eat pizza in camp..xD
We all sleep bout 2.00 ytd !
Sleep bout 1 hrs and half , woke up , go kampung have a walk wit 俊杰 , long gor..
We heard sumtig weird..O.O
Abit scare...
We are not dare to walk across the classes..><
After that 4.00 俊杰 go wit 3 more girls agn , they heard ppl knock the door of classes , and the lock was swinging !
OMG ! How horror it is ! ><
I hope I join them .. But i was asleep..
If i went camp for 2nd time wit thm , we will do that agn ! =)



Woke up bout 6.00 on the 2nd day , all of us was no spirit although juz wake up..><
DJ la..talk wit us whn we want to sleep..==
Have bread as our breakfast ~
Started our training 8.00 ~
11 skill in 2 days ! we are so pro ! xD
MCD as lunch ! =D


I miss my dar so much in camp..
Dar , promise me u must take care urself whn in camp ~
I not allow u to sick ! ><
I miss u agn liaw ~ ><"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The life in camp was not bad , i m so enjoy in it..
Thx for the camp CHHSB =)
I wish have the second time to spent time wit u all agn ! =)

No comments: