Monday, January 3, 2011

1st day in 5S1

Today is the day that skol reopen..it is also the 1st day I study in 5S1..my new class..I got new class..new classmates..new environment..bt..truly..I hate dat.=X
I feels extremly lonely ther..altough I have sum fren ther..bt I juz keep quite ther..I wonder how long I can stay in da class..ny mind n soul are alwaz in S2 class..and most of thm nw is at form5S3 ady..I miss thm..I miss the happiness that the classmates gave me last year..I miss every moment we have been stay together.denda for stand under the sunshine coz forgot bring sivik text book..hlp each other in sivik day and have reach target..playing cards together..hang out together..bt I knew that this moment is so hard to cum bck anymore..the happiness in da class will leave me..juz left for the guys nw in 5S3..actually me juz like hsian li..coz we r same..lonely in the same class..although I gt zhab hao..bt we less talk also..=(
ZhiYi word is rite..the longger the time taken,the smaller the chance we can bck to normal..bt..hope that all of us will b frenly lik last year..ply tgt,eat tgt,joke tgt,laugh tgt..bready for a trip after SPM?I hope whn we go we still can ply lik a mad ppl..will we?forgot me?
NO PLEASE!='(

No comments: